We've been busy preparing some great new features and improvements and just shipped:
Ever wanted to set a team topic for the day? Or wanted to get everybody to give their feedback on something specific? Now you can, and you can use the emoji picker to spice it up! 🙌🏼
Announcing something special that you'd love to be able to find later on quickly? Or just looking for all "birthday" related updates? Now you can tag your updates as you wish.
🎛 Filter Updates
Now you can filter the updates on your team. Find all of the updates matching any tags. More filters are coming soon: custom date ranges, by author, duration, media type, etc.
📹 Multiple Updates
Now you can finally send multiple video or voice updates within a day. It's perfect for posting on the beginning of the day / week and at the end of the day / week, or if you just forgot to mention something on your initial update: just send a new one to let the team know.
🔗 Link Sharing & Downloads
Ever needed to embed an update into a presentation, or quickly share it as a part of a discussion or a report? Now you can share any update from your team by either downloading the original media file or by sharing its link.
🛠 Fixes and Improvements
- 👩💻 @mention your teammates on comments, and they'll get notified. Links and emojis on comments are now supported.
- 🕐 Fix to the 2 to 5-minute timebox change not working.
- 📋 New hint overlay with a few default questions you can use to guide yourself when recording your update.
- 🔙 Posting in a past update is now possible (eg. Yesterday, or last week on Friday).
- ❌ Updates from removed team members are now being displayed.
- 🛠 Remember the collapse of the sidebar onboarding widget
- 📧 New emails: no more boring plain emails, and now you can open updates right from your inbox.
- 🕷 Fix for the update card spinner longer in some cases, and other little tweaks.
Stay up-to-date with our product and follow us on Twitter @StandupsHQ.